The Invitation Maven is a full-service invitation design company and provides many services to assist its clients.
DESIGN FEE PACKAGE
A lot goes into designing your perfect invitation, from which papers and printing processes to use, to how to impart a particular theme or feeling through the use of fonts, graphic elements and color. Each and every Invitation Maven design is as unique as you, and the only way to determine exactly what you want is to take the time to figure it out. The Invitation Design Fee Package includes:
- Initial Consultation up to two hours and preparation of detailed estimate.
- Up to four (4) hours of design time to create a complete Invitation Package based on the concept we discuss during our Initial Consultation. A Custom Invitation Package is typically comprised of the invitation, RSVP card/envelope, Reception Card, and other inserts as needed.
- Digital proofs of up to two separate designs.
- Up to two printed proofs of one piece from the Invitation Package.
- One design element from the invitation (“name treatment,” custom logo, custom artwork) provided as a jpeg (or other file format as requested).
DESIGN FEE DISCOUNT
A 50% discount off the Design Fee will be applied toward your final invoice if Invitation Maven produces the invitations for you.
Invitation Maven takes extreme pride our work and we are proud of the custom designs we create for our clients. We therefore include an attribution and our website address on the back of each invitation to protect our designs and promote our business. Our pricing includes a Promotional Discount on most pieces in exchange for the reference. You may request that we remove this information; however, the Promotional Discount will be deleted from your final invoice.
Take the stress out of hand-addressing or printing your own envelopes and let Invitation Maven print your guests’ names and addresses on the envelopes for you. What the Invitation Addressing Package includes:
- Up to one-and-a-half (1.5) hours to review data and prepare the file for printing; Invitation Maven will ensure consistency in data (e.g., that Street, Boulevard, Avenue, etc. as well as all state names are spelled out), and will fill in missing zip codes when possible, make sure titles and honorifics are input correctly, and ensure data will print on the envelopes properly.
- Guest List Print Out, which includes alphabetizing guests’ names and assigning a Guest Number to each guest to assist you in stuffing and mailing invitations and tracking responses and gifts received.
- Printing guests’ names and addresses on envelopes.
STUFFING AND MAILING SERVICE
As your party gets closer, the number of details you need to attend to increases. Figuring out how much each invitation costs to mail, making sure every envelope has an RSVP card inside and preparing everything for mailing takes a lot of time and attention to detail. Don’t stress over this time-consuming task: let Invitation Maven do it for you! What the Stuffing and Mailing Service includes:
- Up to one (1) hour to go to post office to weigh final invitation package to determine correct postage and purchase appropriate postage (quantity and denomination).
- Up to two hours to stuff and mail invitations to guests. Includes writing Guest Numbers on RSVP cards, ensuring that the proper RSVP card is stuffed into the correct envelope, affixing postage to the RSVP and outer mailing envelopes, stuffing invitations and inserts into envelopes, sealing envelopes and delivering invitations to the post office for mailing.
CUSTOM POSTAGE DESIGN PACKAGE
Add that special first impression that will let your guests know there’s something special inside the envelope with a custom postage stamp! A custom stamp completes the package, but it really gets everything started because it’s one of the first things your guests will notice. What the Custom Postage Design Package includes:
- Up to one (1) hour to design a custom postage stamp from an existing design element from the invitation and place the order for postage on your behalf on choice of custom postage websites (Zazzle, PhotoStamps.com, or other website as directed by you).
- COST OF CUSTOM POSTAGE IS NOT INCLUDED however, for your convenience, Invitation Maven will have cost of custom postage charged directly to a credit card you provide.
WHAT DOES INVITATION MAVEN DO?
Engagement / Rehearsal Dinner Parties
Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
Corporate Events / Charity Fundraisers
Quinceanera / Sweet 16
Party Decor / Centerpieces
Invitation Maven also have an extensive list of Preferred Vendors for all of your party planning needs:
Party Planners/Event Coordinators
Hair and Make Up
Mitzvah Project Planning and Implementation